If you love creamy cheesy spaghetti, then this crockpot pasta recipe is for you!
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti made in the slow cooker is an easy weeknight family meal. Want to make dinnertime even easier? Make this easy chicken recipe into a crockpot freezer meal. Combine all of the ingredients into a gallon freezer bag. Place in the freezer and when ready to use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and dump the contents into your crockpot.
Tip for making Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti: Double the recipe, and place into two freezer bags for 2 easy family meals.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 16 oz spaghetti cooked
- 1 lb Velvetta Light cheese
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can mild green chilies
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion diced
- Combine all ingredients in gallon sized ziplock bag, seal closed and place in freezer. When ready to use thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Empty thawed contents into crock-pot and mix well. Cook on low for 2-3 hours. Stir before serving.