The Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System is not just your typical travel system, there are 10 riding options! Use as a frame with just the infant car seat, use as an infant seat, or in the toddler mode.
Traveling during the holidays can be hectic in general, but add in new baby and you’ll experience a whole new level of busy. I’m all about convenience especially when it comes to baby gear, which is why my husband and I opted for a travel system with our first born. Since our first son was born almost 7 years ago, travel systems have come a long way.
Graco recently sent me their newest product, the Graco Modes™ Click Connect™ Travel System. The Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System is not just your typical travel system, there are 10 versatile riding options! Use as a frame with just the infant car seat, use as an infant seat, or in the toddler mode. Years ago, I was excited about a parent cup holder, and a large storage basket, now you can change the direction the child faces and completely remove the toddler seat, and add just the carseat which not only makes the stroller lightweight but can save on trunk space. When Jonathan was born, you could purchase a travel system and then a frame separately to use the infant car seat as a stroller, so you would have two strollers, now all of those features are available in one product, the Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System.
Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System:
Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System Features:
- 10 Riding options, baby can forward face or rear face
- 4-position reclining seat which can lay flat to create a cradle like environment
- 3 or 5-point harness with front adjust
- Parent tray with storage and 2 cupholders
- Child tray with 2 cupholders
- Large underneath storage basket
- One hand fold with automatic lock
- For children up to 50 lbs.
Included with the Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System is the SnugRide® Click Connect™ 35 Car Seat. The car seat base gets installed in the vehicle via the latch system, or a seat belt if your vehicle does not have the latch system and the level indicator makes it easy to see if it is installed in the correct position. The car seat itself is portable and can easily snapped into the Graco Modes stroller and than back into the base. Additional bases are also available to purchase in case you have additional vehicles.
SnugRide Click Connect 35 Car Seat:
- Energy absorbing foam
- 5 point harness
- Base includes latch system with level indicator
- Removable newborn head support
- Canopy to provide sun protection
- Hear a “click” noise every time it is connected into the base or onto the stroller.
- For rear-facing for infants from 4-35 lbs. and up to 32″
The new Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System is available exclusively at Babies R Us in two different styles: Trinidad and Downton.
Learn more about the new products available from Graco this holiday season.