Put a fun twist on pizza night with these Garlic Parmesan Pizza Cups made with biscuits in a muffin tin. Refrigerated biscuit dough is stuffed with pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite pizza toppings. Kids will love this tasty Mini Pizza Cups Recipe. They’re ready to serve in under 20 minutes and are a fun game day appetizer or easy family dinner.
Whether you are looking for a fun appetizer to make with the kids for family movie night or are hosting a get-together, these Garlic Parmesan Pizza Biscuits are sure to be a hit. Choose one topping, or add a variety. If you are hosting a party with kids, you can even set up a little buffet table and the kids can choose their own toppings for the pizza biscuits.
How to make Garlic Parmesan Pizza Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To make these pizza cups, start by separating the dough into 8 biscuits; using a roller flatten each piece of dough to about 5 inches round. In a small bowl mix garlic powder and Parmesan cheese together.
Brush butter onto top of flattened biscuit and sprinkle with garlic Parmesan mix.
Press 1 biscuit at at time into the un-greased muffin tin, making a bowl like shape. Add 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
Top with your favorite pizza toppings including cheese, pepperoni, black olives, bacon, ham, pineapple.
Place muffin tin in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until top starts to lightly brown.
Allow to slightly cool & serve.
Pizza Cup Variations:
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: shredded chicken, buffalo sauce. Top with blue cheese crumbles and or ranch dressing after cooking.
- BBQ Chicken: Shredded chicken, barbecue sauce, red onion, cheddar cheese
- Hawaiian: ham, bacon & pineapple
- Green Pepper & Onion
- Margherita Pizza– mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil
- 1 can 16.3 oz Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Jar of pizza sauce
- Choice of toppings olives, bacon, pepperoni, ect
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; using a roller flatten each biscuit to about 5 inch round
- In a small bowl mix garlic powder and Parmesan cheese together.
- Brush butter onto top of flattened biscuit and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese mixture
- Press 1 biscuit at at time in bottom of ungreased muffin tin.
- Add 2 Tbs of pizza sauce, top with cheese and choice of toppings
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until top starts to lightly brown.