Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
Only 4 ingredients needed to make this delicious crockpot creamy Italian chicken. This family favorite recipe is incredibly easy to make. Simply dump all of the ingredients into the crockpot, cover and cook on low for 4- 6 hours.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 dry packet of Italian Seasoning
- Mix together softened cream cheese, cream of chicken and Italian Seasoning in a bowl. Once mixed, place in gallon sized ziplock bag with chicken. Seal and place in freezer.
- When ready to use thaw in fridge overnight. Place thawed contents in crock-pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.