Sweet and Sour Meatballs in the crockpot are an easy game day appetizer, You can also serve the sweet & sour meatballs on top of brown or white rice for an easy family dinner.
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs are an easy game day appetizer. Serve on top of brown or white rice for dinner the kids will love.
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 med onion chopped
- 1 16-18oz bottle sweet & sour sauce, or homemade
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 16oz pkg frozen fully cooked meatballs
Place the frozen meatballs, peppers, onions & sweet and sour sauce into a gallon-sized freezer bag. Zip close & place in freezer. When ready to use thaw in fridge overnight. Empty contents into crock-pot and cook on low 4 hours, during the last hour add in the pineapple.
Serve over rice.