Looking for a fun snack to make for a play date, beach party, or to celebrate shark week? Serve up some fun by creating this beach themed dessert for the kids. This Jello beach dessert is surprisingly easy to make and is sure to be a hit.
This beach dessert in incredibly easy to make and will also go perfect for a themed week at school, pool party or under the sea birthday party.
Beach Themed Party Foods:
Create a cute beach scene with this creamy blue raspberry dessert that is topped with gummy sharks, graham cracker crumbs for the sand, lifesaver gummies as tubes, and teddy grahams. The parasol picks and rainbow candy belts add a splash of color to this Jello beach dessert. When kids are around you can never go wrong with adding candy to a dessert.
We took our favorite Raspberry Cream Pie and tweaked it a little bit to make this fun dessert that is light and fluffy, perfect for a warm summer day.
Jello Beach Dessert
This easy beach themed dessert is so easy to make, and can be made the night before or the morning of the party. It can even be made with individual cups instead of in a casserole or baking dish.
First you’ll want to mix the blue raspberry jello with the boiling water until completely dissolved. Next, add in the whipped cream and yogurt. This dessert will turn into a light blue color when mixed all together.
Pour into a casserole dish and freezer for about 3 hours or until firm. Once firm, you can decorate the top.
Jello Beach Dessert
- 2 8 oz tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 4 6 oz low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 3 oz pkg Jell-O mix
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- Gummy sharks
- Teddy Grahams
- Rainbow candy belts Parasol picks
- Parasol picks
- Dissolve Jell-O into boiling water in a medium bowl.
- Wisk in COOL WHIP and yogurt; stir until blended.
- Spoon into a casserole dish or baking dish
- Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Decorate before serving.
Light and fluffy, this is the ultimate beach party dessert.