Will you be watching the Oscars on February 24th? What better way to watch your favorite movie make their way down the red carpet and on the stage than with star shaped foods including star shaped quiche!
This star shaped mini quick post is sponsored by Nellie’s.
The options are endless with this mini crustless quiche recipe as you can substitute the sausage for your favorite breakfast meat and the peppers for a variety of vegetables. You can find the star shaped silicone cupcake liners at your local craft store or on Amazon.
Mini Quiche Ideas:
- Broccoli and cheddar cheese
- Broccoli, onion, tomato, swiss cheese
- Ham & cheese
For all our Mini Quiche recipe, we picked up Nellie’s Free Range Eggs from our local marketplace.
Nellie’s is Certified Humane, Free Range, B Corp. At the free range farms, the hens live in a healthy environment and can move between their well ventilated barns and the pasture as often as they’d like. The hens, also have access to fresh, pure water whenever they want it.
All of the free range farms are Certified Humane which means they meet the rigorous standards put forth by the HFAC, Humane Farm Animal Care..
Nellie’s Free Range Farms:
- There are 45 Nellie’s Farms In The USA
- Nellie’s Farms can be found in 9 different states.
- Well-ventilated barns
- High-quality feed free of antibiotics and added hormones.
Where to buy free range eggs?
Visit the product locater to find free range eggs in a store near you.
How to make Sausage, Pepper & Onion Mini Quiche:
To make mini star shaped quiche, first you’ll need to have star shaped silicone cupcake liners that you can purchase at your local craft store on on Amazon. Once you have the liners on hand, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Whisk together the eggs & heavy cream, add salt & pepper until, mix until combined.
Then, cut up your favorite veggies and breakfast meat.
Line silicone baking cups on a baking sheet, or spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture evenly in to the silicone baking dishes, making sure not to overflow. Top with your preferred add-ins.
Bake for 15-25 minutes until the egg mixture is set. These star shaped liners are larger than a typical cupcake liner so they’ll take closer to 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 5-7 minutes before serving.
- 6 eggs, large beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- bacon cooked & cut into pieces
- ham diced
- broccoli chopped
- red/green peppers chopped
- onion diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line silicone baking cups on a baking sheet, or spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Whisk together the eggs & heavy cream, add salt & pepper until, mix until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture in to the silicone baking dishes.
- Top with optional add-ins.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Remove from oven and let set for 5-7 minutes before serving.
Connect with Nellie’s Free Range