Disclosure: This post is brought to you by SuperCuts. All opinions are 100% my own.
Have you ever thought about owning your own business, being your own boss? Well now is the time, SuperCuts is currently looking for individuals to open their own Super Cuts Franchise. No you don’t have to know to cut your own hair, with low costs, and backed by national advertising you’ll just be in charge of running the business.
A survey was recently conducted with 1000 People with a net worth of over $200,000 and here are the results:
- 56% are planning on opening or starting a business in the next 12-18 months. (Either alone or with a partner.)
- 25% are females looking to start their own business.
- 56% looking to start a business are planning on having a business partner.
- 31% of the people looking to start a business are planning on going into business with a spouse or domestic partner. (That’s roughly 10% of all respondents.)
- 30% of respondents looking to start a business are going into business with a friend and 26% are going into business with a colleague.
- Females are more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than males.
Running a business myself has been beneficial as I am able to be more flexible with my hours, and while I certainly don’t have that amount of money saved up for my business, the extra money would have been helpful. If I had an extra $200,000, just like majority of the respondents, I would more then likely start a second business, as a way to expand that money. I was surprised and thought that more individuals would want to go into a business with their spouse or partner but my husband brought up some good points about clashing if we don’t agree on something, which could then in turn damage our marriage. Also if the business has trouble and we’re both running it then there goes our salary.
Have you ever thought about running your own business?