With a toddler and a preschooler and two active outdoor dogs, our rugs don’t seem to stay clean for too long. I used to always have to run out and rent a carpet cleaner almost monthly, especially if I knew we were having company over. Renting can be a hassle so I have been wanting to invest in a durable carpet cleaner.
We have been using the Hoover MaxExtract 60 PressurePro Carpet Deep Cleaner for the past few months and I couldn’t be any more thrilled.
- MaxExtract® DualV® Nozzle Technology – we’re pulling up a lot of dirty water so your floors dry fast and you’ll be back to living on those deep-cleaned floors quickly.
- Pressurized Edge-to-Edge Cleaning – a wall of pressurized water that loosens and lifts stubborn stains with constant and relentless spray.
- SpinScrub® 60 – counter-rotating brushes engineered to surround carpet fibers, removing dirt at every angle. It’s like treating your carpet to a deep, massaging salon shampoo.
- Heated Cleaning – powerful motor with forced heated air to help speed dry time.
- Auto Conversion Tools – conveniently positioned where they should be – right at your fingertips.
- SmartTanks™ System – separate tanks for clean and dirty water, so you can easily fill, empty and rinse each tank individually!
The MaxExtract60 Carpet Cleaner makes cleaning the carpet a breeze, and has gotten out stains that have been in the carpet for months. Setting up the MaxExtract 60 Carpet Cleaner was very easy and only consisted of taking out a screw, playing the handle in the slot, and placing the screw back in. After wrapping up the hose neatly, the MaxExtract60 was ready to use. just add water and solution. The carpet cleaner is easy to handle and use. The SpinScrub® brushes gently loosen the dirt from all angles of the carpet and the forced hot air helps to quickly dry the carpet. There is nothing worse than having wet carpets all day and trying to keep the kiddos off of them.
When you are finished washing your carpet or you run out of clean water, the dirty water tank is fully removable, and can easily be poured. It has a large opening to allow you to easily clean it. If you still have areas that need to be cleaned you simply fill up the clean water tank and add more solution if needed and continue cleaning the carpets. It is a little bulky to store, but the clean results and not having to run to the store every time to rent a steam cleaner is worth it.
I was surprised how clean the Max Extract® 60 left our carpet and area rugs, they all look brand new besides one little mark that I was unable to get out that has been there for years. It is so nice to be able to grab the carpet cleaner from the closet then having to run to a store to rent one. Well worth the investment.
If you are looking for a durable and affordable carpet cleaner to clean up those accidental spills or dirt and grime from the bottom of your shoes, you should definitely look into the Max Extract® 60.
Buy It: You can purchase the Hoover MaxExtract60 Carpet Cleaner for $229.99 at Hoover.com.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own.