As an adult I’ve never been a big fan of dressing up for Halloween, but if you ask me to bake up a few tasty treats I’m all for it. Every year I look forward to attending Halloween Parties and hosting our own as I get to have fun in the kitchen creating fun and spooky treats. Thanks to Oriental Products for sending us a number of Halloween products the neighborhood kids were able to enjoy some fun and tasty treats this past week including these Spooky Monster Cookies.
You can find everything you need to host the ultimate Halloween Party at Oriental Trading including Halloween Costumes. Below is list of products that helped us host the ultimate Halloween bash.
Halloween Party Supplies
- Halloween Picks
- Halloween Skeleton Straws
- Wonka® Lik-m-aid® Fun Dip™ Candy
- Gummy eyeballs
- Pop Rocks®
- Black Dessert Plates
- Spider Web Tablecloth
- Utensil Caddy Basket
- Small Trifle Containers
- Werewolf Boys Halloween Costume
- Silver Mirror Ninja Boys Halloween Costume
- Ninja Sword
Cheese bites using Halloween picks. These ghost, bat, and pumpkin picks are also great for fruit and veggie platters.
Halloween Skeleton Straws..add a spooky twist to juice, water, smoothies, and milkshakes.
Neatly store forks, spoons and knives with the Utensil Caddy Basket. Can be used all year long for a variety of gatherings.
“Scariest Halloween Costume” at school party – Werewolf Boys Halloween Costume
Spooky Monster cookies made with Gummy eyeballs.
Spooky Monster Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- Gummy Eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Slowly add in flour mixture, add in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on baking sheets for a few minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost the top of one cookie, add a second cookie on top making a sandwich.
- Add mini marshmallows to make teeth.
- Add additional frosting on top and add two eyes.
Will you be attending or hosting any Halloween parties this year?