With Valentine’s Day right around the corner the kids and I decided to have a little craft time thanks to Welch’s Fruit Snacks. We were recently sent a box of supplies to participate in the Welch’s Fruit Snacks Valentine’s’ Day Challenge and the boys couldn’t wait to get to work. Although Trevor is all tough-boy and obsessed with hockey, he still enjoys sitting down and crafting with mom every chance he gets. Instead of just handing out these fun kid and parent approved snacks we decided to add a decorative Valentine’s Day touch with colorful hearts cut from cardstock and paper heart doilies.
Easy Valentine Treats For Kids with Welch’s Fruit Snacks:
- Valentine’s Day Welch’s Fruit Snacks
- Mini Hearts Doilies
- Hole punch
- Glue Stick
- Glue the mini heart doilies onto the cardstock using a glue stick
- Cut around the doilies to make a slightly larger heart
- Punch a hole through the corner of the Welch’s Fruit Snacks and also on the corner of the heart. Make sure you are punching the hole through the seal so that the fruit snacks do not go stale.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes and tie a bow.
Looking for a non-candy option for your child’s Valentines’ Day party? Keep your eye open for these Valentine’s Day Welch’s Fruit Snacks.
These new Welch’s Fruit Snacks feature a holiday themed box and custom heart shaped pieces imprinted with emojis. The individual pouch features a “To/From” sign-able front panel.
What kind of Valentine’s will your children be handing out?