Make this easy Crockpot Chicken Alfredo into a freezer meal for an weeknight dinner. Place all of the ingredients into a gallon size ziplock bag and freeze. When ready to use, thaw it in the fridge overnight. Empty the Chicken Alfredo ingredients in to the crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Crockpot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 16 oz bag frozen broccoli florets
- 2 16 oz jars Alfredo sauce (I use light)
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 1 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Split ingredients in half.
- Place all ingredients in 2 gallon size freezer bags. Zip closed, and place in freezer.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge overnight. Empty contents into crock-pot and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
You may enjoy these other ingredients made with Alfredo Sauce: