I have been horrible planning meals for the past week or so and I’m am always left rummaging around last minute to figure out something to cook. We had pork chops and mushrooms in the fridge so I started searching around the internet for an easy and easy recipe when I came across this Balsamic Pork Chops With Mushroom recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 portabella mushrooms (or 6 oz sliced mushrooms)
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. (optional)
- Brown pork chops 3 minutes per side.
- Add in the vinegar, rosemary, and soy sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
- Place sauce in a bowl and keep warm.
- Put skillet back on stove top and add butter and mushrooms.
- Cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
- Spoon warm sauce over pork and mushrooms and serve.
The Balsamic Pork Chops With Mushroom have become a new family favorite. Simple ingredients and easy to make – my kind of meal.