I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Mornings in our house are most often jam sessions, as soon as we all wake up the iPhone turns on to play music. Music always sets a happy tone and gives me a jump start for the day. We recently moved to a new house and I have been wanting to set up wireless Bluetooth speakers since we no longer have a radio, we are always using our iPhones for music. With August Audio Fest happening now at Best Buy we we’re excited for Audio Fest to also be happening in our household with the Samsung M5 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker and Samsung Wireless speaker HUB.
We downloaded the Samsung app on our iPhone, and set up the the Samsung M5 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker and Samsung Wireless speaker HUB in just a few minutes. While the HUB connects right into our wireless to use with the computers we most often use the speakers with the Bluetooth capability on our iPhones.
With the Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® connectivity we’re able to listen to music from our phones library on the Samsung M5 speakers. Using the app we’re able to control the music and the volume from the other side of the house, or right outside of our house. We often have friends and family over and it’s convenient to be able to control the volume from the other side of the room, or turn it up if one of our favorite songs come on. With our old small Bluetooth speaker our phone had to be within a few feet of it, unless the connection would be lost, with the Samsung M5 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker I can be on the other side of the house, or out back and the music will still be playing.
Samsung M5 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Features:
- Enjoy music stored on your compatible iOS or Android device, PC or Mac (iOS 4.3 or later or Android 2.3.3 or later and computers with Windows XP or later and Mac OS X 10.0 or later operating systems.)
- Built-in dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN
- Allows easy connection to your home network, so you can enjoy Pandora, Amazon Cloud Player, Rhapsody and other music services through the speaker. An Ethernet port permits wired connectivity.
- Bluetooth interface – Link wirelessly with compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Top-panel buttons – Include Internet radio preset, Bluetooth, TV SoundConnect, wheel-touch scroll volume dial and mute for easy operation. Also features WPS and pairing buttons on the back/side.
- Multiroom/multizone support – Enables you to enjoy audio in multiple areas simultaneously.
- Vertical foot stand
- Standard auxiliary input
- Available at Best Buy.
Samsung Wireless speaker HUB features:
- Lets you connect your wireless speakers to create a whole-home audio solution.
- Multiple device capability – connect more than 1 device simultaneously.
- Available at Best Buy
While Audio Fest will be continuing at our house, August Audio Fest will be taking place across all Best Buy stores through 8/30/14. Throughout the month Best Buy will feature audio specials, events & more.
Visit a Best Buy store to test & try out the latest & greatest in audio – let Best Buy teach you how to upgrade your sound as they have upgraded our family’s.
Is your sound in need of an upgrade?