This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
Without taking the cold weather into consideration, I really do enjoy fall. The leaves changing color, apple picking, Halloween, and sweet treats! The past couple of weeks we have been busy getting into the Halloween season by picking out costumes, decorating the house, and making fun Halloween recipes. I enjoy making themed lunches for the boys with pumpkin and ghost shaped sandwiches in their lunchboxes and the fun doesn’t just stop with the fun shaped food, orange milk has been quite the hit this past week with TruMoo Orange Scream flavored milk. Just like the other varieties of TruMoo, this limited time flavor contains 8 essential nutrients, no artificial growth hormones and no high fructose corn syrup.
The TruMoo Orange Scream flavored milk is a fun treat to have in the fridge during October and also can be used to to make Halloween recipes. Blend it with some vanilla ice cream, and top it with either whipped cream or crushed Halloween cookies and gummy worms for an easy Halloween ice cream dessert.
TruMoo Orange Scream Halloween Ice Cream Treats:
- TruMoo Orange Scream (or TruMoo Chocolate Milk)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Crushed Halloween Cookies
- Gummy Worms
- Blend the vanilla ice cream and TruMoo Orange Scream together. Depending on preference, add more or less milk to make it thinner/thicker. We used 5 scoops of ice cream and 1 cup of milk.
- Crush up Halloween cookies.
- Pour ice cream mixture into individual size cups.
- Top with crushed Halloween cookies & a gummy worms
- Serve immediately
These TruMoo Orange Scream Halloween Ice Cream Treats are easy to make, and are perfect for an afternoon dessert or to serve at a party. Stop by your neighborhood grocery store to pick up a half gallon of TruMoo Orange Scream today. Don’t wait too long as this flavor is only available through the end of October.