This Taco Ring recipe is perfect for a family dinner on Taco Tuesday, or as an appetizer to serve a crowd. Crescent rolls are filled with ground beef taco meat and cheese and served with your favorite taco toppings.
I have had this huge- taco craving lately so when I came across a Taco Ring Recipe from Jennifer over at MomSpotted last week I just had to give it a try. It looked so good that I decided to run out to the grocery store to pick up everything I needed to make it that night.
Taco Tuesday? Make a Taco Ring!
What you’ll need to make this taco ring recipe:
- ground beef
- taco seasoning
- cheddar cheese
- crescent roll dough
- sliced black olives
- sour cream
How to make a taco ring:
To make this pampered chef taco ring recipe, first you’ll want to preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
Open the crescent rolls and fan them out out making a circle. Leave the crescent rolls open in triangular shape.
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 1.25 oz taco seasoning mix packet
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 8 oz refrigerated crescent roll dough
- shredded lettuce
- 1 med. tomato cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- bell peppers to use as a dipping cup
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Open the crescent rolls and fan them out out making a circle. Leave the crescent rolls open in triangular shape.
- Cook the hamburger and drain.
- Mix the hamburg, water, and taco seasoning in small bowl.
- Add cheese, mix well.
- Add a small amount of the hamburger mixture to the biggest part of the crescent rolls. Continue around the entire circle. *A cookie scoop works perfect if you have one.
- Fold the ends of the crescents over and then tuck underneath.
- Bake for 15-22 minutes.
- Add your shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and black olives to the center, hallow out pepper and fill with salsa.
Additional recipes with ground beef and crescent rolls:
- BBQ Beef Braid made with cooked hamburger, bbq sauce & cheese.