This post is part of the Healthy Essentials 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
At four and six years old I’m proud to say that my boys already know what products go in the recycle bin and which products go in the trash. My parents always recycled and it wasn’t something I even thought twice about when I moved out on my own. It just comes natural to the boys as that is what they have always seen, plastics and paper/cardboard in the recycle bin, everything else goes in the trash.
Not only is April Earth month but next week on April 22 is Earth Day, it’s a great time to remind everyone to recycle, even in the bathroom. HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® has you covered for Earth month, toss those empty containers in the recycle bin and purchase new ones with these money saving offers. Make sure to throw the empty boxes into the recycle and not in the trash.
In addition to coupons, when you sign up for the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program you’ll also receive tips, tools and more for all the products you and your family love. You can save over $55 by visiting http://www.HealthyEssentials.com in April and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program.
• Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
• Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
• Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
• Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
Donate A Photo app:
Download the Donate A Photo app from J&J, take a picture, and help make a difference in the world. For every photo you share, Johnson & Johnson will donate $1 to a cause you want to help – fixing up a public park, providing medicine for an infant, or helping kids play sports safely. You choose the cause you want to help, and you can donate one photo a day.