Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Pork Stew is a delicious stew recipe, perfect for fall and winter months. Made with pork loin and sweet potatoes, this tasty stew takes just 15 minutes to prepare and slow cooks to perfection.
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Pork Stew
Made with pork loin and sweet potatoes, this tasty stew takes just 15 minutes to prepare and slow cooks to perfection.Print Pin
- 1 lb lean pork loin cut into chunks
- 1 cup green chilies diced
- ½ cups chicken broth
- 2 med sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 med red onion chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes fire roasted
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Place all ingredients except lime in a gallon sized ziplock bag. Seal and place in freezer.
- When ready to use thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Place thawed contents in crock-pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Add lime juice and stir well.