Disclosure: Gift Card provided. All opinions are my own personal and honest thoughts.
Every year since Jacob’s first Christmas in 2008 I have been sending out holiday photo cards to our friends and family. I can’t wait for November and December to come along to pick out outfits and take hundreds of pictures of the boys, hoping in at least a few of the photo’s they’ll be looking. In years past we have included family photos, as well as photos of just the boys. This year we will be making a collage once again with a family photo and as a couple additional photos of both of the kids.
I have already picked out outfits for our yearly holiday photo card, but I still have a tough decision on which card to choose. Every year the hardest part is deciding on the card, there are so many great designs to choose from. This year I have narrowed it down to five different Shutterfly holiday photo cards:
Shutterfly has new card design styles for 2013 – 5×7 folded tri fold & back of card designs:
- Classic: Traditional colors, iconic illustrations, aspirational sentiments, snowflakes, monogram
- Contemporary: trend forward colors, texture and layering, water color techniques, shine, glitter, Instagram pictures are perfect for this style
- Whimsy: humor and nostalgia meet, fun sentiments
- Merry and Bright: all about color and having fun
- Religious: metallic type treatments, incorporated story ideas
- Photo Basics: multiple colors, vertical type, family name highlights
Do you have a tradition of sending holiday photo cards or photo gifts to friends and family?
One lucky reader will win a $50 off total order (plus free shipping) code for Shutterfly. To enter simply, fill out the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway