Thank you to Higgle for sponsoring today’s discussion.
What is higgle?
Higgle is an online social marketplace that allows individuals to explore & discover products, name their price, shop with others, and buy, all in one place. Follow categories and join groups in order to personalize your experience and once you find a product you like, you make an offer, also known as a higgle. You will then need a certain number of people to join that higgle, when people join, you’ll have a higher chance at having the offer accepted. You’ll have a three-day period to get others to join and if you reach that number, everyone wins and can purchase the item for that amount. If the number is not reached, a counter-offer will become available and each person who joined the higgle will have the opportunity to purchase.
How to Use Higgle:
- Create an account by visiting www.Higgle.com.
- Click Shop to see everything for sale, use the left menu to narrow down your search
- Join groups and follow categories for more personalized picks.
- When you see a product you are interested in, “Higgle It” and submit an offer. A specific number of friends will need to join in order to receive the offer.
- Share with your groups and through social media
- If your quota is reached, the offer becomes live. If the quota is not reached, a counteroffer will be provided with the option to purchase.
Looking for gift ideas? Browse through Higgle’s Holiday Gift guide for fabulous holiday gift giving ideas for everyone on your list including mom & dad, foodies, new parents, newlyweds, and more. Skip the lines this Black Friday, and score discounted gifts at Higgle.
Save an additional 10%!
While everything purchased through higgle is discounted, use code: MOMMYFABFINDS to receive an additional 10% off the higgle price is at checkout. If there is a counteroffer for the higgle created or joined, the discount code will be applied to the final price.