Slow Cooker ChiliPrint
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion dices
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can 15 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 can 28 ounce diced tomatoes
- 1 can 15 ounce red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink ground beef. Drain & set aside and let cool.
- Once ground beef is cooled, add all ingredients into gallon-sized freezer bag.
- Zip the bag close & place in freezer. When ready to use thaw in fridge overnight. Empty the contents into crock-pot, stir together and cook on low 6-8 hours.