Crockpot sesame chicken Recipe:
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp water
- sesame seeds
- green onions thinly sliced
- Mix together honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, garlic, onion and crushed red pepper. Add along with chicken into gallon-sized freezer bag.
- Zip close & place in freezer. When ready to use thaw in fridge overnight. Empty contents into crock-pot and cook on low 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot, pour sauce into a saucepan and heat on stove on medium heat. Mix together cornstarch and water, and add into saucepan. Stir constantly for a couple of minutes until thickened.
- Remove from heat and place back into crock pot with chicken.
- Serve over rice, and top with sesame seeds and green onions.