Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is the perfect easy weeknight family meal. The whole family will love this kid-friendly dinner recipe.
For years I only used my slow cooker for cocktail meatballs and pulled pork, now it’s become my go-to for easy dinner recipes for family. As a busy mom of three, these easy crock pot recipes make dinner time stress free. This Beef Stroganoff is so easy to make in the crockpot and if your mornings are on the busy side, you can save even more time by taking 10 minutes the night before and prepping and measuring the ingredients.
Don’t spend an hour in the kitchen, let the crock pot do all of the cooking! To save on time in the morning, prep the slow cooker ground beef stroganoff the night before by browning the meat and adding the rest of the ingredients to a bowl or ziplock bag. In the morning, dump the ingredients into the crockpot and set on low for 4-6 hours.
How to make Beef Stroganoff in a crock pot:
Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat or 4 cups of ground beef
- 2 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- egg noodles
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, drain. Add all ingredient except egg noodles into the crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. With a few minutes left, cook the egg noddles. Serve over egg noodles.
Beef Stroganoff Freezer Meal
In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, drain & let it cool. Add all ingredients except egg noodles in a gallon size freezer bag. Zip close and place in freezer. When ready to use thaw in fridge overnight. Empty contents into crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve over egg noodles.