I found this great Mini Meatloaves recipe over at Faithful Provisions over a year ago and I have been making it at least once a month ever since…my Husband, Little Man and I absolutely love it! My parents even do too, I have made it numerous times for family gatherings.
- 1 lb Ground Meat beef or turkey
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1/3 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 2 T Ketchup
- 1 T Mustard
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- Salt and Pepper
- BBQ Sauce and Cheddar Cheese
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the toppings, with your hands until well mixed. Make sure you do not over mix.
- Scoop into a mini muffin pan
- Add either BBQ Sauce or Ketchup. (I usually do 1/2 and 1/2) Add the cheese 5 minutes before they are done.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes