The best Crockpot Beef Stew made with chunks of beef, red potatoes, carrots, peas, corn, and a simple blend of broth and spices. Easy family dinner to serve when it’s cold outside.
This crockpot beef stew makes a great freezer meal.
Crockpot Freezer Meal: Beef Stew
To make into a freezer meal combine all ingredients except flour, water, corn & peas into a gallon sized ziplock bag. Seal & place in freezer.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 med onion chopped
- 2 celery ribs sliced
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 4-5 small red potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 32 oz beef broth
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Combine all ingredients except flour, water, peas, & corn in gallon sized ziplock bag. Seal & place in freezer.
- When ready to use thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Empty thawed contents into crock-pot and cook on low for 10 hours or high 6-7 hours. About 30 minutes before serving mix the flour and water together, and pour into crock-pot. Mix well.Add in frozen corn & peas. Cover and continue cooking for 30 minutes.