Oh my, chocolate lovers beware!
You don’t want to miss this super easy no-bake chocolatey treat.
A few weeks ago my husband showed me a picture of Chocolate Lasagna on Facebook and ever since that day I have been craving it.
Oreo’s, chocolate pudding, whipped cream….Yum!
We had family over last week so I thought it was the perfect time to finally make Chocolate Lasagna. I knew if I made it any other time I’d be the one indulging in the leftovers all week long, so with family in town I knew I wouldn’t have as much sitting in my fridge staring at me every time I opened it.
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3¼ cups cold milk
- 1 and ½ cups mini chocolate chips
- Crush 1 package of regular Oreos until fine (Food Processor if available)
- Place Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Mix in 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Place the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and press crumbs evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and ¼ cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together chocolate instant pudding with 3 and ¼ cups cold milk until pudding thickens. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer.
- Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
The Chocolate Lasagna brings chocolate pudding & Oreo’s to a whole new level, it is so delicious.
It’s served cool – right from the fridge (or freezer)- a perfect chocolatey dessert for those warm summer days.