My dad has been talking about getting a Sodasteam for almost a year now, every time we head Bed Bath & Beyond or Kohl’s he is always making comments after seeing them on display. While he enjoys diet soda, he is also a big fan of sparking water and drinks it on a daily basis. With Christmas right around the corner I thought it would be a great way to surprise him with a Sodastream of his own. No more running to the grocery store when he is low on sparkling water, he can turn tap water in sparkling water in under 30 seconds!
The Sodastream soda makers come in a variety of colors and are fashionable, fun, sleek and easy to use. With a number of options available, you’ll be able to find one to match your kitchens decor.
- Save space with concentrated Sodamix
- Save on plastics, use reusable carbonating bottles
- No more lugging and storing heavy soda bottles and cans
- No batteries or electricity needed
- Over 60 flavors available
With the Sodastream Source my father is able to protect the environment by not purchasing all of those plastic containers. He’s able to choose his own flavors and also doesn’t have to lug all those plastic bottles in the house when he goes grocery shopping.
There are so many different flavor varieties now available compared to when I was first introduced to Sodastream a couple of years ago, in addition to soda flavors, there is also a new line of Kool-Aid, Country Time, Crystal Light, Ocean Spray & Happy Hour Cocktail Mixes.
Sodasteam soda makers can be purchased at retailers nationwide including Kohl’s, Bed Bath & Beyond and http://www.sodastreamusa.com.
Giveaway package is a Fountain Jet Soda Lover’s Start-Up Kit ($99.95)http://www.
- Fountain Jet – winner’s choice of color (black/silver, red/silver or white)
- 1 carbonating bottle, reusable for up to 3 years
- Reusable carbonator to fizz up to 60L of soda
- Variety 6-pack of popular sample-size flavors
- 3 full-sized flavors of the winner’s choice