- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup cashews
- Combine flour and pepper in large plastic bag, add chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and brown chicken for 2 minutes on each side, set aside to cool.
- Whisk together honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and place in gallon sized ziplock bag, add in chicken and seal closed. Place in freezer.
- When ready to use thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Empty thawed contents into crock-pot and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Slice chicken and stir in cashews.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe by Mommy's Fabulous Finds at http://www.mommysfabulousfinds.com/2014/03/crockpot-freezer-meal-recipes.html