Mexican Pork and Sweet Potato Stew
- 1 lb lean pork loin, cut into chunks
- 1 cup green chilies, diced
- ½ cups chicken broth
- 2 med sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 med red onion, chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, fire roasted
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Place all ingredients except lime in a gallon sized ziplock bag. Seal and place in freezer.
- When ready to use thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Place thawed contents in crock-pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Add lime juice and stir well.
Recipe by Mommy's Fabulous Finds at http://www.mommysfabulousfinds.com/2014/03/crockpot-freezer-meal-recipes.html