Creamy Italian Chicken
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 dry packet of Italian Seasoning
- Mix together softened cream cheese, cream of chicken and Italian Seasoning in a bowl. Once mixed, place in gallon sized ziplock bag with chicken. Seal and place in freezer.
- When ready to use thaw in fridge overnight. Place thawed contents in crock-pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Recipe by Mommy's Fabulous Finds at http://www.mommysfabulousfinds.com/2014/03/crockpot-freezer-meal-recipes.html