Crock-Pot Thai Peanut Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ tbsp cumin
- crushed peanuts
- chopped scallions
- In a bowl mix together peanut butter, lime juice, vegetable broth, soy sauce, and cumin, place in gallon sized ziplock bag. Add in chicken and peppers, seal closed, and place in freezer.
- When ready to use, thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Empty thawed contents into crock-pot and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve over rice.
- Top with peanuts, scallions, and cilantro.
Recipe by Mommy's Fabulous Finds at http://www.mommysfabulousfinds.com/2014/03/crockpot-freezer-meal-recipes.html