For these pizza cups I decided to give the larger Grand Biscuits from Pillsbury a try, I usually use the smaller biscuits in recipes, like these BBQ Jackpots, but this time I thought I’d switch it up a little. I chopped up a variety of toppings including olives, bacon, and pepperoni and everyone got to make their own.
Garlic Parmesan Pizza Cups:
Using a roller flatten each biscuit to about 5 inch round. In a small bowl mix garlic powder and Parmesan cheese together.
Brush butter onto top of flattened biscuit and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese mixture
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Jar of pizza sauce
- Choice of toppings (olives, bacon, pepperoni, ect)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; using a roller flatten each biscuit to about 5 inch round
- In a small bowl mix garlic powder and Parmesan cheese together.
- Brush butter onto top of flattened biscuit and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese mixture
- Press 1 biscuit at at time in bottom of ungreased cupcake pan.
- Add 2 Tbs of pizza sauce, top with cheese and choice of toppings
- Bake for 17 minutes or until top starts to lightly brown.
The Garlic Parmesan Pizza Cups were quite a hit, not only did the adults enjoy them but so did the children. They’re perfect appetizers for game day or gatherings since you can pick them up and eat them just a like a cupcake while mingling with friends or you can sit down and eat them with a fork.