Now that the boys are getting older holidays are getting more exciting, not just Christmas & Easter, but Valentine’s Day too. Jacob had a Valentine’s Day party at pre-school last year but he doesn’t really remember it, but this year he is excited to be able to hand out Valentine’s Day cards to his classmates. I can remember decorating paper bags in elementary school and coming home with “awesome” cards, the ones with candy were always the best, there weren’t too many, but there was always at least one classmate that would give them out.
At CVS/pharmacy you can find Valentine’s Day products for the whole family, from candy and gift wrap to cards. The selection of Valentine’s Day cards for the classroom is endless, not only do some
include lollipops but there are also sets with pencils and tattoos too! Looking for traditional greeting cards or personalized Valentine’s Day photo cards? CVS/pharmacy has got you covered. And if you’re feeling a little crafty you can even purchase supplies for homemade DIY Valentine’s Day cards.
Traditional Greeting Cards
- Find a huge selection of traditional greeting cards from the funny to the sentimental and romantic
Classroom Handouts: Boxed V-Day cards for kids
- Find themes kids love like SpongeBob, Angry Birds, Puppies, Disney Princess, Mad Libs, Batman and more!
- Selection of card packs with tattoos, candy, pencils, buttons, wristbands, etc. included
- Starting at $2.99
Photo Cards with a Personal Touch
- The CVS/pharmacy Photo department (Both CVS.com and our kiosks in store) offer options to create personalized CVS Photo cards – starting at just $0.65!
- Plus, there is now in-store wifi so you can sync your phone to the kiosk in seconds and get started
- Even import your photos from Instagram to create your favorite cards or products
- 25% off photo cards Coupon Code: 25OFFVAL Valid 2/7 – 2/14, online at CVSphoto.com
Homemade DIY Valentines:
- In the CVS/pharmacy craft and office supply section pick up everything you need to make heartfelt, homemade Valentines
- Construction paper
- Scissors & glue
- Hole punchers
- Grab some special V-Day ribbon in the gift wrap section for an extra-special touch
- Find specialty V-Day baking mixes in the CVS/pharmacy Seasonal Aisle, like Red Velvet Cupcake mix, Perfectly Pink Pancake Mix, and Chocolate Heart Sandwich Cookie Kits, $5.49
- Huge assortment of pink, red, white and heart-shaped sprinkles, frosting, and other toppings, prices vary
- Heart-shaped cookie cutters and molded trays, $3.99
- Disposable camera for a throwback way to capture the goofy kitchen moments
- Fuzzy pink & red throws to wrap up in once you’re on the couch with your dessert creations, $9.99
- Grab a deck of cards for a night of games on the couch
- For an extra-special touch, make Photo Playing Cards ahead of time with a special picture!
- Head to CVS/pharmacy’s snack aisle for a package of hot chocolate
- V-Day themed candies and snacks galore available in the Seasonal and Snack Aisles
- Fuzzy pink & red blankets to cozy up in on the couch, $9.99
- Decorative Valentine’s Day wine glasses and stopper sets for wine or mocktails! $9.99
This week we used the Raspberry Hershey Kisses that are available at CVS/pharmacy to make Valentine’s Day cookies. I’ve never seen the Raspberry ones before and boy were they deliciou, once I had a bite, I didn’t want to stop eating them. I should have hid a few, within a week they were gone. I’ll have to pick up more before Valentines’ Day.
Disclosure: The representing PR/Sponsor provided products. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own personal and honest thoughts.