It seems like we are always traveling somewhere in the car or spending the day at the park or beach so it is nice to have a ready to go meal on hand in case one of us gets hungry. I recently came across GoPicnic and their variety of ready to go meals.
GoPicnic has revolutionized the concept of boxed lunches, offering
nutritionally balanced, shelf-stable, ready-to-eat boxed meals and food
boxes that require no refrigeration, heating, or preparation. No bigger
than a hardcover novel, GoPicnic meals are easy to transport in a laptop
bag, backpack, or handbag, and are meant to be enjoyed anywhere,
I was sent a variety of their ready to go meals:
- Hummus + Crackers
- Peanut Butter + Crackers
- Salmon + Crackers
- Tuna + Crackers
- Salami + Cheese
- Steak Nuggets + Cheese
- Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese
- Turkey Stick + Crunch
All of GoPicnic’s food are made with clean ingredients, there are no trans fats, no high fructose corn syrup (HFCS),
no added monosodium glutamate (MSG), and no artificial flavors or
colors. As soon as I opened the package from GoPicnic, I was a little overwhelmed, there were so many choices and each one looked delicious. Each of the meals came with a variety of products.
My husband tried the Hummus + Crackers which included:
- Wild Garden Hummus Dip
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
- Sweet Perry Orchards Baja Blend Fruit & Nut Mix
- Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame
- Terra Nostra Organic Dark Chocolate Square
He commented on how good it tasted and how he was surprised that such a small box was so fulfilling, it usually takes a lot to fill him up. Throughout the next couple of days we tried a few more, and I also gave my cousin a couple for her road trip home, they were visiting from North Carolina. Out of all of the ready to go meals, my favorite was the Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese. I especially liked the Brown & Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee. Overall, I was really impressed with these meals, not only are they compact and filling, but they are also healthy. The only downfall is I wish they were available at our local grocery store.
Sweepstakes/Coupon: Make sure to stop by GoPicnic’s Facebook page and enter to win a gift basket, they have a drawing every two weeks, and just for entering you will receive a coupon for 20% off you purchase.
- Sign up for the GoPicnic newsletter at GoPicnic.com
- Tweet the Following: (you can tweet once daily) Enter to #win a Variety of GoPicnic – Ready To Go Meals! @shining2save @GoPicnic http://shining2save.com Ends 8/19 #Giveaway
- Subscribe via Email or RSS Feeds
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Shining2Save, if you do not have a blog share this giveaway on Facebook.
- Add Shining2Save to your blog roll, or add my Button to your blog’s sidebar.
email and the winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a
new winner will be selected. Your email address NEEDS to be posted in
the comment to win. You must be 18 years. This giveaway is open to the US.
The Company or representing RP agency provided a product for review and
is providing the giveaway prize. The opinions expressed are
my own personal and honest thoughts