Growing up I can remember being surrounded by Hasbro games, we used to have a number of games including Sorry, Monopoly, Battleship, and of course my favorite, OPERATION. My mother has gotten rid of all my old games, but now that Little Man is getting older, I have started up our own family collection.
With the upcoming release of Disney Cars 2, Hasbro has released some new Cars 2 games including Sorry, Monopoly and OPERATION. Hasbro graciously sent us OPERATION Disney Pixar Cars 2 Edition Game to try out.
Help your Mater “patient” get “all better!” Pick a card and then
“operate” on that part of him to help him out. Remove the bad parts and
you’ve done it! But if you touch the sides, his headlight will buzz and
glow. Keep working on him until his as “healthy” as can be, then put the
funatomy parts in the storage drawer to keep everything together. “Fix
up” his “busted gear” and you win!
- Gameboard with Mater “Patient”
- 22 game cards
plastic funatomy parts
- Play money
- Storage drawer
Opening the box and seeing the tweezers brings back memories of when I
played the original OPERATION game as a child, but instead of a man’s
body it is Mater from the hit Disney Movie Cars. Little Man instantly
recognized Mater, and had me open the game, he was eager to play but had
a little trouble grabbing the different parts with the tweezers. He was
not a fan of the buzzing noise when he touched the side, and kept asking me to help him so it would stop making noise. After multiple
tries he got better but still needed help. I expected him to need some
help since the recommended age is 6 and he is only 3. Although he did
have some trouble, he is getting better at keeping his hand steady while
holding the tweezers and picking up the pieces. I’m sure in no time he
will be able to play the game with no help.
Number of Players: 1 or more.
Recommended Age: 6 and up.
Buy It: You can purchase OPERATION Disney Pixar Cars 2 Edition Game for $19.99 at a variety of retailers nationwide including http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com.
- Tweet the Following: (you can tweet once daily) Enter to #win OPERATION Disney Pixar Cars 2 Edition Game @shining2save @familygamenight http://shining2save.com Ends 6/26 #Giveaway
- Subscribe via Email or RSS Feeds
- Vote for me at We’re On The Fence (you can vote daily)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky on another blog. Leave the URL of the linky page. (1 entry per linky, limit of 3)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Shining2Save, if you do not have a blog share this giveaway on Facebook.
- Add Shining2Save to your blog roll, or add my Button to your blog’s sidebar.
email and the winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a
new winner will be selected. Your email address NEEDS to be posted in
the comment to win. You must be 18 years. This giveaway is open to the US.
Disclosure: The Company or representing RP agency provided will be providing the giveaway prize. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts.