I was a huge fan of baby wearing with Little Man and even more so with Baby Boy. I not only felt closer to the boys having them right on my chest but I also liked having both of my hands free. Baby Boy loves to be held and without a baby carrier it is almost impossible to get normal duties done, like cooking dinner, washing dishes or vacuuming. We have tried numerous baby carriers and I could never find one that I
really liked and was comfortable using for more than a few minutes.
Little Man outgrew the baby carrier that we did use over a year ago, and until recently I forgot how good it felt to carry him in a carrier until recently.While looking for a carrier that could hold more than 30 lbs I came across the Boba Carrier. The Boba carrier can hold children 15-45 lbs! It is a front and back carrier, I prefer the front carrier while the boys are young, and as they get older it is easier to put them on my back to free up both of my hands. The Boba Carrier also comes in organic, or the classic collection.
- accommodates children 15-45 lbs / 7-20 kg
- one size fits most adults
- front and back carry
- Boba Organic collection made with GOTS and OE100 certified 100% organic cotton and organic Texas cotton lining
- Boba Classic collection made with 100% natural brushed cotton
- Instructions included
- high density waist and shoulder strap foam
- removable foot straps for extra leg/hip support
- high back for better overall support
- removable hood
One look at the Boba
Carrier it is obvious that it is made for comfort. The organic fabric
is very soft, and the foam for the waist and shoulder straps are thick.
There are no snaps or buttons that stick into you or your child.
The fabrics in the organic and classic collection are also gender neutral so they can be used for either a boy or girl. The Boba Carrier is one size fits almost all so you can use the same carrier for mom and dad. The waist belt is 28 inches and it can extend up to 56 inches.
I really liked that the Boba Carrier has optional foot rests, the
foot rests not only provide greater comfort for the child since their
legs are at a 90 degree angle instead of dangling but it also better for
mom or dad since their thighs are not getting kicked.
We often go on hikes in the woods during the spring and summer and we cannot bring our stroller, the Boba Carrier will make hiking with Baby Boy or Little Man easier.
I really wish I knew about this carrier earlier so I could have carried
Little Man during the past year when he got tired or just wanted to be
Buy It: You can purchase the Boba Organic Carrier for $118 at Boba Baby Carrier.
- Tweet the Following: (you can tweet once daily) Enter #win a Boba Organic Baby Carrier ($118 Value) @shining2save @bobacarrier Ends 4/14 http://shining2save.com #giveaway #baby
- Subscribe via Email or RSS Feeds
- Vote for me at We’re On The Fence (you can vote daily)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky on another blog. Leave the URL of the linky page. (1 entry per linky, no limit)