I love the Social Mom’s group that I am a member of, they always have opportunities to write exciting posts or life experiences. A couple months ago I posted 10 tips on bringing home a new baby, and also my most favorite road trip experience. Today I get to talk about the top ten things my kids would miss most about me if I was abuducted by aliens, in honor of the March 11th release of “Mars Needs Moms.”
Top 10 Things My Kids Would Miss Most If I Was Abducted By Aliens:
1. Cuddling- My two little guys love to cuddle, we cuddle in the morning when we wake up, during nap time, and at night right before they go to bed.
2. Home Made Dinners- My husband hates to cook, if he had his way we would eat out every single night. Home cooked dinners are my responsibility.
3. A Clean House - I am constantly cleaning up the house, I usually have to mop & vacuum daily.
4. Clean Clothes- With two little boys who love to get dirty, I have to do laundry at least a couple times a week. Since we have moved to Massachusetts, my Husband has put clothes in the washer once, he does not know how to turn it on, and he has never used the dryer.
5. Baking - Little Man loves to help me bake cakes and all other kinds of goodies. We recently made cake pops and he helped me make an Elmo cake for Baby Boy’s Birthday.
6. Mom Cleaning Up Their Bedrooms- My two little guys cannot keep their rooms clean for more than a few minutes, I have to clean up their clothes and clean clothes that they have pulled out of the dresser numerous times a day.
7. Taking Pictures for Reviews- I am always using the boys as models for reviews, the other night I was changing the height on Little Man’s car seat and he asked me to take a picture, I started laughing and said it wasn’t a review, I just had to make his straps higher.
8. Playing Outside- We love to play out back all day long during the summer. Little Man loves to play trucks with me and the sandbox and help me build castles.
9. My two other kids (the dogs) would miss snuggle time.
10. Shopping- Little Man and Baby Boy love to go to the mall with me, they like the shopping part but like playing in the Mall play area even more.
What would your children miss if you were abducted by aliens?
Disclosure: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms blogging program, for a gift card worth $25. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”