I know this is a little late, we traveled home from Cape Cod this morning and I’m currently packing for our Michigan trip tomorrow.
1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone? I would have to say waffle cone. I have been craving soft serve twist ice cream so bad lately.
2. Do you read the newspaper daily? I usually read the local news online.
3. Marinara or meat sauce? Marinara
4. Last time you cried? I got teary eyed when they put Little Man to sleep for his surgery, it was a horrible experience. His last surgery I was not allowed in the OR, well this time I was able to go in until he went to sleep just to stand by and comfort him. Well the nurse that was supposed to assist the Doctor while they gave him anesthesia decided to leave early (the Doc yelled for her to come back, that she couldn’t leave yet but it was too late) and I was forced to hold Little Man down while the Doctor gave him the anesthesia as he kicking and screaming no mommy and then have his eyes slowly roll back in his head. I never want to go in that OR room again.
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying? Instead of “are we there yet” Little Man asks to “go home mommy” or “go home daddy” constantly while we are in the car.